I am a Canadian writer who grew up in Scarborough, Ontario. I have also lived in Kingston and Montreal before finally settling in Toronto in 2000. All these cities have influenced my writing.
Recently, I have discovered a love for writing short fiction — really really short fiction — and postcardfiction.com is my corner of the web for doing just that. There you will find me writing 50 word stories based on my own photography.
You can also find me in these online and print journals:
- Sometimes and Exposure – Camroc Press Review
- I Kissed an Android Yesterday – The Rusty Nail
- Shelter – One Forty Fiction
- Fall Out – Fiction 365
- Like Magic – Blink | Ink no. 11
- Since Beth’s Wedding, Voices 2011
- Tasting Notes – Voices 2012
- A Pocket Guide to Family History, Our Canada, March 2011
- Walking Shoes http://www.creative-writing-now.com/walking-shoes.html
All images and text on this site are © of Janet Koops, unless another author is indicated